RTS Wireless BTR-30N UHF Synthesized Wireless Intercom system offers reliable, high-performance, high-fidelity fullduplex communications delivered with minimum spectrum usage.
The BTR-30N system includes the BTR-30N frequency agile base station and up to four (4) TR-30N or TR-32N frequency agile beltpacks operating in full-duplex communications. An almost unlimited number of beltpacks may be used with a base station if the beltpacks are in Push-To TX mode (half- duplex).
The BTR-30N system incorporates two (2) audio channel operation, permitting the beltpack operator to choose between two (2) separate audio channels of communication, with the base station tracking the beltpack selection. This allows the user the flexibility to create a party line and a private line within the same beltpack.
The BTR-30N system is perfectly suited for standalone operation and can also interface with other RTS wired intercom systems. In addition to the external intercom systems interfaces, the system provides connections for auxiliary balanced audio input and output, as well as wireless talk-around (WTA) and stage announce (SA) features.
The BTR-30N system has been designed for reliable, efficient operation. Operating in the VHF spectrum, 174 to 216 MHz, and the UHF spectrum 482 to 572 MHz range, the units perform reliable at line-of-sight distances of 300 feet. With available antenna systems from RTS, the effective operating range can be extended. The high-efficiency beltpacks provide between 8 and 11 hours of uninterrupted operation using NiMH rechargeable battery packs.
- Base RX and Beltpack TX is in the VHF range, greatly reducing the system’s footprint in the congested UHF spectrum.
- Frequency-agile base station and beltpacks. No external computer/device required to select frequencies.
- Backlit base-station LCD allows the user to easily monitor the beltpack’s status and change base station frequencies.
- Squelch adjust on the BTR-30N, TR-30N, and TR-32N beltpacks.
- Beltpack’s battery level displayed on the base station and in beltpack’s menus.
- ClearScan function on base station and beltpack to automatically find the best channels on which to operate.
- Full-duplex (simultaneous talk and listen) or Push-to-Tx (half duplex) operation.
- Compatible with Audiocom (Telex), RTS TW and ClearCom wired intercoms.
- Two (2) independent channels of intercom audio with the ability to operate party line and RTS matrix on the same intercom channel at the same time.
- WTA (Wireless Talk-Around) beltpack control. This feature allows beltpacks to talk to each other, but their audio is lifted from any wired system connected to the base station.
- SA (Stage Announce) beltpack control. Allows the user to direct their audio to a jack on the back of the base for P.A. systems or other external audio systems.
- Relay contact closure on the base when the SA button is pressed.
- TR-32N features two (2) audio channel binaural operation in either stereo or mono mode.
- TR-32N has a 1/8-inch (3.5mm) jack for auxiliary input from another audio source, such as an IFB, iPod, or other similar device.
- Beltpack units contained in a weather and shock resistant die cast magnesium case.
- Convenient IEC power connector on the base station so the unit can plug directly to outlets. No in-line or wall plug power supply.
- Dark mode configurable on TR-30N and TR-32N beltpacks. This shuts down all LEDs.