SA-1A Sound activated switch is used in conjunction with the LOUROE ASK-4 #101 audio monitoring system or any of the AP series non-alarming base stations.
The SA-1A provides an adjustable threshold level that activates the microphone when that level is exceeded by a sound.The unit has two sets of relay contacts for activating cameras, lights, machinery or other annunciations.
Automatic re-set is adjustable between 0.5 to 60 seconds. When used with Louroe Microphone and Base Station, the SA-1A is powered by the base station. As a stand alone unit (without a base station) 12 Vdc power is required.
- Adjustable threshold level control
- Two relay contacts for activating cameras, lights, machinery, etc.
- Adjustable re-set from 0.5 to 60 seconds
- Alarm LED indicator
- Automatic electronic switch to pass audio to base station
- Receptacle for 12 Vdc power
- Unattended Facilities
- Entry Gates
- Therapy Labs Stables
- Remote Locations